1. It actually tastes like American hamburgers and cheeseburgers. It’s 100% Angus beef, flame grilled.
2. All of the condiments come from the US. I’m talking Heinz ketchup, French’s mustard, Hellman’s mayonnaise, Heinz sweet pickle relish and Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce.
3. They also have a great selection of American soft drinks like A&W root beer and Dr Pepper and they serve it with plenty of ice.
4. The double cheeseburger was great, but we also ordered the Brie & mushroom burger for something a little different. Honestly it was so good that next time I’m going to be even more adventurous and try one of their other unique burgers, like the one with sliced apples and blue cheese, because I really think they can pull it off.
5. Classic Burger does deliver, even all the way to Almadies, and they have some great meal options for family dinners.
6. Speaking of family dinners… Beyond their delicious hamburgers, chicken burgers, hotdogs, and salads, they also have a marinated whole rotisserie chicken with sides of coleslaw and French fries for 9000 CFA
7. Even better you can place your delivery order by phone or WhatsApp text message in English. That’s right, the manager speaks perfect English.
8. The service was friendly, knowledgeable, and fast. (But not so fast that I had to wonder if our food had been sitting in the kitchen while. Nope, it came out hot and fresh.)
9. Their busiest times are Saturdays and especially on Sundays but if you go on a weekday you’re likely to get in and out quickly, but not feel rushed.
10. If you have any questions, you can check out their Facebook pagetheir Facebook page and Instagram account. Both are kept updated and will make your stomach growl. (Or give them a call and ask to speak to Sami… in English! 773854921)
Find them on Facebook here.
Near Kermel market, parking available!
Tel: 33 822 00 10