I have a new obsession, but it’s a healthy one so it’s okay.
Club Dolima’s fresh dairy products are delicious. (And they deliver.) Forget the Dolima brand milk and lait caillé you may have tried in the grocery stores. Not sure whether it’s the actual product that’s different or the refrigeration (or lack thereof) in stores, but what I’m talking about is the good stuff. Real, fresh milk from herds up in Richard-Toll that you can buy as pasteurized milk for drinking or yogurt that is just… wow.
Club Dolima is currently offering:
– fresh pasteurized whole milk, 1500cfa per liter
– plain whole milk yogurt, 500cfa for 125g pot
– vanilla whole milk yogurt, 500cfa for 125g pot (amazing!)
Minimum order is 5000cfa and delivery is included in the price. Their dairy products are packaged in reusable glass containers which they pick up from you each week when they make the next delivery. (Love this!)
If you have a chance, when Edward delivers ask him a bit about their company and how they are developing a sustainable growth model with Pular herders in northern Senegal.
How to place an order:
1. Check their website to find out which day they deliver to your neighborhood.
2. Send an email to Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780145034 to place your order. (He is a native English speaker and easy to work with.) The info he needs is your first and last name, address/directions, phone number and quantities you’d like to order.
3. Within 48 hours he will confirm your order.
4. Your fresh dairy products will be delivered on the appointed day!
Tel: 780145034 (Note that this is a new number!)
Oops. Time to order again!