On Saturday, August 9th, from 11am to 9pm the Bégué Coco team invites you for a day of relaxation, music and delicious juice cocktails at Dakar’s first beach juice bar!
• Free tasting of juice cocktail “Le Bégué”
• Animation and Live Music
• Children’s Activities (arts & crafts for adults)
• Beach Lounging & Ocean Swimming
Bégué Coco is a social business that promotes the nutritional, cosmetic and ecological purposes of the all natural coconut. The Bégué Coco Beach Cabana serves as a space to promote healthy living and ecological design. It’s built out of recycled materials. Check it out and be inspired!
Delicious fresh juice cocktails, full of vitamins that taste delicious and make you feel even better. Try their creations:
• “Le Bégué” Coconut Lime Cocktail
• Coconut-Mango Smoothie
• Coconut Melon Orange Juice
• Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
• Coconut Vanilla Banana Milkshake
• Mint Baobab Juice
• Grilled fish with mango salsa
• Dried fruit & peanut mix
The cabana is located at Cote d’Azur (Yoff BCEAO) beach at Kepar Gui. When arriving to the beach via the entrance next to the Centre Sportif BCEAO turn right and continue straight just a few cabanas past Le Payote. Another way is to take the road directly across from the cemetery entrance. You will see signs for Bégué Coco & Kepar Gui.