Have you seen this year’s amazing array of Christmas lights downtown? It seems that AXA Assurances, Orange and Ecobank are in completion to see who can sponsor the most lights. It is amazing!
Jeremy T. and Stan W. have done the research and were kind enough to share their suggested route for seeing the lights of Dakar with us!
· Take the Autoroute towards town and exit right on Malick Sy at the big bridge by “Central Park” shopping center.
· Follow Malick Sy to the Corniche Ouest and turn left towards town
· Continue onto Bd de la République and follow all the way to the Présidence
· Turn left and continue down and ¾ of the way around the Place de l’independence
· Turn right on Av Pompidou
· At the Sandaga Marché, angle left onto Av André Petavin.
You could end your tour with a stop at N’ice Cream (#97, Av André Petavin) or you could simmer up a batch of Christmas bissap!